Access, navigation and use of the Platform implies the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, the “user“) and, therefore, the express and unreserved acceptance by this of all terms and conditions contained herein. For this reason, we recommend reading them carefully.
1. General Information
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, services of information society and electronic commerce, the owner of the Platform is Vanessa Ariane Verena Guzek Hernando, Maria Jesus Perez Ramos-Pelechá and Esther Perez Garcia (hereinafter “Fashion Business Lawyer” or “we“), and domiciled in Claudio Coello street, number 83, 6D, 28001 Madrid.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: (34) 686279289
2. Web Platform. Use, purpose and applicable legal regime
The Platform is a support and communication mechanism that Fashion Business Lawyer makes available to users. Therefore, the main functionalities of the Platform are:
- Publication of informative and promotional content to publicize the activity and services of Fashion Business Lawyer.
- Generation of relevant and useful legal content for users.
- Facilitate contact between Fashion Business Lawyer and users interested in their services.
Access to all features available on this platform implies acceptance of any and all of these conditions, as well as any other that may be established, modified and/or extended by service needs, present or future. Fashion Business Lawyer shall be empowered to modify at any time the content of these conditions, as well as the services and features available through the Platform being understood as sufficient publication of such changes and modifications through this medium, without prejudice to the possibility of the user to accept or not such modifications. In case of non-acceptance, this may result in preventing the use of the Platform and all or any of the features available through this.
4. Conditions of access and use
The user agrees to make proper and lawful use of the Platform, as well as content, products, and services available from the same, in accordance with applicable law, these conditions, morality and generally accepted principles of morality and public order.
Also, the user of the Platform agrees to the following:
- Guarantee the authenticity, veracity, timeliness, and accuracy of all data communicated through the Platform, being the user solely responsible if otherwise.
- Use the Platform exclusively for the purposes and functionalities provided for that purpose by Fashion Business Lawyer being prohibited for the user to use the Platform for any other purpose or means.
- Do not cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Platform, its suppliers or third parties, attempt to break the security measures or authentication of this, or carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary overload in the infrastructure or communications environment related to the Platform and the service, attacking it in any way. Fashion Business Lawyer may take any preventive or corrective measures necessary to protect their interests to the proper functioning of the Platform, the Service, and its specific functionalities.
- Do not introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage such as viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files.
- Do not attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of Fashion Business Lawyer, under its responsibility or third-party suppliers and other users.
- In particular, the user agrees not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third-parties information, data, content, messages, which may constitute an infringement of rights of Fashion Business Lawyer or third parties.
5. Intellectual Property
The user acknowledges and agrees that all rights of intellectual property on the contents and/or any other elements of the Platform, including without limitation, trademarks, logos, trade names, text, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, presentations, audios and videos, if introduced, are the exclusive property of Fashion Business Lawyer or third parties who have specifically authorized Fashion Business Lawyer for this purpose.
In no case access or browsing the Platform implies the waiver, transfer, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated in writing.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved on the contents and / or services of the Platform and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included therein for public or commercial purposes, without the prior express written permission of their respective owners.
The user who violates these limitations and prohibitions acknowledges sole responsibility for any liability in this regard, leaving Fashion Business Lawyer or any other third party that may be affected as a result of the user’s action.
6. Disclaimer of warranties and liabilities
Fashion Business Lawyer does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Platform. Likewise, it shall in no event be liable for any damages that may arise from:
- The interruption in the Platform or computer failures, breakdowns, disconnections, delays or blockages caused by deficiencies or overloads around the systems or mechanisms that allow its proper working;
- the lack of suitability of the Platform for the specific needs of the users; or,
- other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized interference beyond the control of Fashion Business Lawyer.
We do not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Platform introduced by third parties outside Fashion Business Lawyer and that may cause alterations in the physical or logical systems of users or documents, files and files stored on their systems.
Fashion Business Lawyer will employ several measures to protect the Platform and the contents against computer attacks by third parties. However, it does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot gain access to the type of use of the Platform by the user or the conditions, characteristics, and circumstances under which such use is made. Consequently, it shall in no event be liable for any damages that may arise from such unauthorized access.
Fashion Business Lawyer reserves the right to suspend without notice access to users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of the Platform and to exercise appropriate legal action, without thereby generating any right to compensation in favor of the user who may be affected by it.
Fashion Business Lawyer will not be liable under any circumstances for the use that users and/or third parties may make of the Platform, nor for any damages that may arise from it.
Fashion Business Lawyer will not be liable for damages of any nature that may be due to the use of services and content by users, or that may be due to lack of information, accuracy, or lack of truthfulness of the information they provide under the Platform and the Service, and in particular for damages that may result from the impersonation of a third party made by a user in any kind of communication or action taken through the Platform.
7. Jurisdiction and applicable law